Saba Family Foundation
Saba Family Foundation is a private family fund which serves our personal interests.
For more than a decade, the Saba Family Foundations have been dedicated to a single mission: promoting the well-being of humanity throughout the world. Today, we still pursue that mission with its goals of building greater resilience and advancing education, health-care and human rights.
Our Partnership- Addressing bullying of refugee children living in Athens, Greece.
This partnership aims to promote the refugees’ wellbeing and to improve their integration process by addressing one of the most important challenges among refugee children, parents and the local community: bullying.
The one year partnership includes:
- Developing bullying prevention programs for schools aiming to educate teachers and counselors about bullying directed to refugees.
- Creating mentorship programs that partner local and refugee students.
- Teaching refugee parents about bullying and showing them how they can support their children.
- Cultural orientation activities/classes in refugee camps that teach local western culture.
- Media campaign that promotes anti-discrimination and anti-bullying rhetoric