VOLUNTEER WITH US!
If you wish to volunteer with us sign up below and we will provide you with the information you need so that your time and effort with the refugees is spent in the most meaningful way.
WORK WITH US
Job Vacancy: Field Coordinator - Athens, Greece
Description of the position:
● We are searching for a psychologist, social worker, or therapist with ample experience to oversee our MHPSS work at shelters, camps and day centers in Athens
● The job will entail the overlooking of our programs in Athens, as well as weekly coordination meetings with the international organization community working in Athens and the maintenance of medical and other reports
● Fluency in English is mandatory (oral and written)
● Bachelor degree in a relevant field such as mental health, art therapy, psychology, or social work is a must
● At least 3 years of experience in mental health support or related fields (the required years of experience depends on the level of the academic degree)
● Experience in the field of psychosocial support with NGOs, preferably in an emergency context
● Demonstrable experience and/or understanding of the protection sector
● Experience in proposal writing, program reporting, and M&E
● Experience in the MENA region would be a strong asset
● Age requirements: Over 25
● Ability to travel and work within Europe in short notice
● Arabic, Greek, Farsi, Urdu, or other related languages would be a plus
● Status: consultancy contract
● Start: January
● Duration: 3 months with renewal
● Living conditions: an apartment shared with other team members
Qualified applicants are requested to submit their curriculum vitae and motivation letter to email@example.com specifying in the subject "Field Coordinator" by December 30, 2018
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the first interview.
HELP US IN ANOTHER WAY
Would you like to help us achieve our goals but you do not have the ability to travel to volunteer and you are not a mental health expert?
- Invite us to talk about our cause! Do you have a forum or conference you would like us to speak in? Let us know!
- Donate here to help support our efforts in bringing mental health to the forefront of all emergency efforts for victims of humanitarian crises.
- Spread the word! Share our story and our cause with the people around you, connect people to us, and talk to us about different projects you have in mind!