The Anti-Bullying Project
Start day: 1/3/2019 End day: 12/2019
Funded by: Saba Family Foundation
Location: Athens, Greece
About the Project:
The project aims to promote refugees’ well being and to improve their integration process by addressing one of the most important challenges among refugee children, parents, and the local community.
This one-year partnership includes:
- Developing bullying prevention programs for schools aiming to educate teachers and counselors about bullying directed to refugees.
- Creating mentorship programs that partner locals and refugee students.
- Teaching refugee parents about bullying and showing them how they can support their children.
- Cultural orientation activities/classes in refugee camps that teach local western culture.
- A media campaign that promotes anti-discrimination and anti-bullying rhetoric