The Bullying Project
About the Project:
aims to promote the refugees’ wellbeing and to improve their integration process by addressing one of the most important challenges among refugee children, parents and the local community: bullying.
The one year partnership includes:
- Developing bullying prevention programs for schools aiming to educate teachers and counselors about bullying directed to refugees.
- Creating mentorship programs that partner local and refugee students.
- Teaching refugee parents about bullying and showing them how they can support their children.
- Cultural orientation activities/classes in refugee camps that teach local western culture.
- Media campaign that promotes anti-discrimination and anti-bullying rhetoric