The Anti-Bullying Project
About the Project:
The project aims to promote the refugees’ well being and to improve their integration process by addressing one of the most important challenges among refugee children, parents and the local community.
The one year partnership includes:
- Developing bullying prevention programs for schools aiming to educate teachers and counselors about bullying directed to refugees.
- Creating mentor-ship programs that partner local and refugee students.
- Teaching refugee parents about bullying and showing them how they can support their children.
- Cultural orientation activities/classes in refugee camps that teach local western culture.
- Media campaign that promotes anti-discrimination and anti-bullying rhetoric