We have a volunteering opportunity for Social Media Intern
**This is a volunteer opportunity **
Come & join Humanity Crew's family and be part of our great mission. Enhance urgent mental health support to displaced communities and help us raise awareness.
Humanity Crew is looking for a creative social media intern to work in our PR department. This is a great opportunity to build relationships with organizations, business leaders, and recruiters as well as gain a lot of visibility.
- Collaborate to develop marketing and communications plans that leverage the social media space.
- Help to create content across owned and earned social channels. This could include blog posts, tweets, status updates, pins, photos, and videos.
- Create, manage and grow business presence across social media channels, including blogs, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram.
- Leverage measurement tools to provide progress reports and mine insights, while continually finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Manage the social media calendar.
- Brainstorm campaign ideas.
Qualifications & Knowledge:
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms and their legal guidelines. ● Working knowledge in planning, managing, and executing social media initiatives. ● Knowledge of strategic planning and creative development.
- Creative mindset.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a team.
If you are interested in helping Humanity Crew, we would like to hear from you! Please fill-up the form below with your Cover Letter and CV.
For any information, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org